Thursday, January 5

nye.

Oh hey, its 2012! When did that happen? Can I just say that this year is going to rock! I have made SO MANY changes in my life since last year, I wouldn't even recognize myself!!! This New Year's Eve, I was a little apprehensive about how it was going to go. It is just differenct being home instead of with my roommates, etc. I am so happy to report that this New Year's was the best to date ( although I still dream of going to New York someday for NYE! Next year maybe?? Anybody want to join?) I spent the evening with a dear friend of mine, Mandy. We ran into my friend Tyler and his brother Tanner. It was so fun. After the midnight countdown, we went to Winco to eat icecream, (classy, I know right?) Life is great. I have still to make my resolutions but don't worry, it is still the first week of January! Hope you had a wonderful NYE!


DSCF0410DSCF0411 DSCF0415DSCF0417 DSCF0414 DSCF0419 DSCF0421 DSCF0423DSCF0424

1 comment: