Monday, March 14

First Post Promise

Blogging! This is a whole new adventure for me. I was wondering all day long what in the world I wanted to blog about. I wanted something really exciting and blah, blah, blah...Well I had a moment of discovery today. I love Zumba, if you don't know what that is you totally should. It is so amazing. It is this latin dance class. I think it is the greatest thing ever. So I motivated myself to go to the gym and take a Zumba class. Ok keep in mind it is at one in the afternoon. It is called Zumba gold, the description says for all ages welcome. I didn't literally take it as ALL ages. I was the only person under the age of 65 in a very packed class! Oh man the joys of moving back home for a while. They were all so nice and sweet. I have decided that I promise to always stay in shape like these "active older adults" They could still shimmy and shake! So there is my first post and a promise to myself. Maybe this blogging thing will help me discover more things about myself than I thought!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I go to the Zumba class at BYU and seriously love it. It's just fun to shake your hips and pretend that you know what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we are 65 let's take Zumba together and show those people how to shake it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Blogging is new this year for me also. It is fun though. I'll have fun reading yours now. :) mine is cordandamy.blogspot.com if you're ever bored. Are you still okay with babysitting next Monday through Wednesday? Now is your chance to run. :)

    ReplyDelete