Monday, March 21

What a Wonderful Life



Life has been so amazing! I was so excited that I started a blog so I could share all the wonderful things that have been going on! Each day gets a little bit better and I am so glad that as time goes on, I have the chance to learn more and more. I am so grateful for my family and my friends. I don't know what I would do without all of the wonderful support that is around me. It always amazes me to see how people come into your life just when you need them. This is exactly how I feel about Sarah and Mandy! They are so great to talk to and I feel like I can conquer the world whenever I am around them. This week we enjoyed a wonderful lunch eating my favorite thing....SusHi! It was Mandy's first time eating and let me tell you I enjoyed watching her spear her very American chicken with one chopstick! It was a wonderful lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Jessica! You have been a brilliant ray of sunshine in this difficult semester.BYU is so lucky to bet getting you back! I will miss you...if you ever feel like relaxing on the beach in sunny Cali...my couch (which is a cozy futon) is always open to you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete