Thursday, September 8

The New Me on Labor Day

I did it! I cut EIGHT inches off of my hair! Crazy huh? I used to watch Oprah and totally make fun of the ladies who would cry when they cut their hair.  Well, that was sorta me. I just cried a little bit in the car ride over but remained calm while Mitchell cut away my golden locks. I was surprised how cathartic that experience was. It was like cutting away the stress, pain, sadness of the past couple of years! I am a new woman. So if you want to cut your hair but are too scared to, do it. Its a big adventure in the morning to see how to style it.

After my hair cutting extravaganza, I went and floated the Provo River. This is something that I have never done and what  a nice ride it was. It was so cold though. Like icicle cold. Like I think my body is still defrosting. After we were done we were hungry. What does that mean? Find a stand shaped like a root beer mug and enjoy a hot dog and hot chocolate? Well maybe that is not what you usually do but that is what we did! What a great day!

P.S. hot chocolate with ice cream is my new favorite!

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment