Monday, September 26

Familiarily Unfamiliar

How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful to say the least. My sweet sister is getting married in t-minus four days! Isn't that wonderful news? I sure am excited! I came to Logan to visit her as she went through the temple. Before I got to leave town there was only one thing standing between me and  the road..Hence the reason I was almost running up to the help lab at 7 on a Friday night. I was appalled/ so grateful that the help lab was packed with students studying chemistry. [Nerdy much?] I finished it right on time and sucessfully made it to Logan! Heres a little background about that great town and I. My parents met and were married at Utah State. My sister now goes there and is getting married there. My dad was devestated that I went to BYU. That man is more full of BYU co ed jokes than anyone else.  He loves to remind me that if I want to find a real man to marry, I need to head to Utah State!
   The temple with my family was a wonderful and very special experience. I am so happy for my sister and her choice to get married there! I can't wait to blog about her wedding! So what did I do at USU:
toured campus
tailgated
won some free squeaky cheese
went to the football game
watched Prison Break with my sister until 2am {we are hooked}


I love spending time with my sister and fiance so much! It was nice to go back to my roots just a little bit (don't tell my dad ok?)




Don't I look like the poster child for Utah State.  I feel like after this picture I would say, " Welcome to Utah State where all your dreams come true" or something great like that.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love this! of course i am terribly happy you came to byu because then we could be friends! ps funny story. ethan griswold told me you were in logan for the weekend. thank goodness he is my friend or i wouldn't have known :) lets play sometime fur rizzle

    ReplyDelete