Friday, July 13

The Best Day of the Year

I am a madhouse.  Blogging has not been on my priority list. Really nothing has but running around and doing a million things. I have been on a steady mission to check all things off my summer bucket list which I will share here. As a grand re entrance into blogville I decided to share my most favorite day of the year..my birthday!!! (That definitely warrants three exclamation points.) For those of you who know I simply adore my birthday. It is the one day of the year that I get to do and be exactly who I want to be. I have no expectations except on for the ones I have for myself.  A wonderful day was spent with my dear roommates and finished with a perfect little party. I can't believe I have been the big 2-2 for almost a month now. Yikes! Oh pictures of the party brought to you by the lovely Brittany Nelson. Also the lovely lights you will see were masterfully hung by Cory. He alternated between climbing the roof and climbing into trees to get it to look so beautiful! I loved it. Here is the birthday video too. This video documented the best birthday on record.




IMG_8960 IMG_8966 IMG_8953 IMG_8955 IMG_8954_2IMG_8977 IMG_8985 IMG_8965 IMG_8978 IMG_8996
IMG_9001

No comments:

Post a Comment