Tuesday, July 17

Celebrating America and #14

Is it too late to post about the Fourth? Well in any case I am about to. I am all about my summer bucket list and fireworks just happens to be #14. This fourth was one to remember. I started my day off with a stellar job of sleeping in. Then Cory's family came into town. We went to lunch with them in Salt Lake and then ended the day going to the Stadium of Fire. Not going to lie I was a little apprehensive to watch the Beach Boys. I mean they are, well you know....old. OH my goodness they were so awesome. I knew all but two of their songs! Cory's family thought I was an old person at heart and maybe I am but I grew up listening to the Beach Boy's songs. The fireworks were to die for! I really had a wonderful celebration of this wonderful country that we live in!


photo-49 photo-48

No comments:

Post a Comment