Sunday, July 24

Stubborn

Remember this....I gave a little sneak peek of this project that I was working on. Well its finished! Tada!



skirt: refashioned shirt: a nightgown that we refashioned shoes: Rue 21 belt: aeropostale

This doesn't look like a big project but somehow it ended up being crazy. I wanted a gold zipper and the one I got was made for a very heavy duty fabrics. To get it in took a little bit of magic. Not to mention I put darts in and made it a little small. Overall though I am so happy with how it turned out! Being stubborn and showing this red linen whose boss worked!

6 comments:

  1. that skirt is absolutely adorable! way to go!! one day my seamstress skills may be as good as yours. maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock, I'm always so scared to rework things with zippers. looks fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the support on my crazy ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica--I saw you in that skirt on Sunday, and you looked BEAUTIFUL!! I am so impressed by your craftiness. :) Did you know I have a blog too?
    Casosfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, hello. I need your mad ninja sewing skills. I am seriously in awe of how amazing this is!!!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete