Saturday, July 2

What I love about Wednesdays... *warning this post has legal content*

So this is not Wednesday but in an attempt to catch up I had to tell you about my crazy Wednesday that I had. It was a day full of lots of fun, friends and a warrant for my arrest. I will get to that in a minute!
1. The first thing that I love about Wednesday is that I got to get off work at 11 and head up Provo Canyon for a barbecue with the office! It was a great time

2. I got to use my favorite umbrella when walking to institute!

3. Ok here is the whopper story. After the picnic I had a midterm evaluation with my supervisor. Nothing scary at all. We talked for a while and then we talked about my background check. I have never caused any trouble in my whole life. Only recently have Johnny Law and I been not on good terms. Ok back to the story so we are talking about the background check and my supervisor is like-
Her: Oh, I have something to tell you..
Me: Ok?
Her: you have a WARRANT OUT FOR YOUR ARREST!
Me: are you serious?
Her: Here is the information and the number that you need to call.
Me: Thanks, I am going to go see what that is about....

In my head: What the heck? I have no idea what this is about. Does this have to do with my crazy ex? Are the courts after me? I am not going to just give these people a call and say hello this is Jessica White and I live on blah blah blah and then have Dog the Bounty Hunter show up on my doorstep! There is no way I am going to tell my mom about this she would die!

This conversation took about thirty seconds in my head!

So needless to say I took care of it. It was a ticket that I had gotten over TWO years ago and went to traffic school for that they never recorded. I am glad that I have been running around as a fugitive for the past two years!

What I Love about Wednesdays!









1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Jessica! What a crazy story...you fugitive you! I can not believe that! You have some of the craziest things happen to you, but you know what, it's because Heaven Father knows you can handle them.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I miss your smiling face and sun-shinny personality.
    Keep in touch and have a happy Independence day! Love ya

    ReplyDelete