Wednesday, October 5

Tell Me About Yourself Award

Wow, thanks Brittany for passing this along to me. She is so sweet! Here is the low down:
                                                           1.  Seven facts about yourself
                                                           2.  Pass it along
  • My favorite sound is hearing London and Layla [ the cutest little girls that I nanny] giggle
  • Fall is my favorite season: the biggest reason is PUMPKINS! I am seriously in love with all things pumpkin- pancakes, ice cream, pie, candles, carving, and anything you can think of...
  • My dream vacation is to hike Machu Pichu in Peru { in style of course with cute Peruvian headbands and Chacos}
  • I am a March Madness freak! It is a daddy-daughter tradition that stands the test of geographical limitations. My dad was in Iraq this last March, but he called me on  March 1st just to remind me that the madness was about to begin.
  • My favorite city next to my hometown of Boise is Boston! I love the history and the awesome architecture and B's apparently
  • I try to meditate every night. It is so relaxing and helps me get all my shakras in line. Join me anytime
  • I was once on ESPN and that is my claim to fame folks! 
I pass it on to...{drumroll}....

Bridget from Betheonethatgotaway
Olivia from Simplicity

tumblr_lqjodifqVU1qkrl6oo1_500_large-1


Isn't this dreamy? Anyone want to have a tea party with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment