Monday, February 27

that kind of weekend.

                                        

i uy parkcitypc t                                                        
                                           current craft projects
shot_1330138642883shot_1330303263420


Perfection. There are no other words to describe how wonderful this weekend was. It was filled with pure happiness! It made waking up for my 7 am class  this morning a little tough. In fact I went this morning and realized I have like three more absences and went right back to bed! I should not be proud of that but another hour of sleep was totally worth it! On Friday night, Brittany and I worked on dying some projects. {pictures coming soon} I love spending time with her! She is so dang cute!! Saturday was also fabulous. The morning was filled with open- the- window- to- get- fresh -air moments! I sewed for a little bit and then Cory and I headed up to Park City. When we left Provo it was sunny and then up at Park City it was laying down some new snow. Best of both worlds. After a great afternoon on the slopes, we decided to explore downtown Park City. I AM IN LOVE!!!! It is so so so cute!!!! It is a definite must on anyone's list!! I also worked on a few other sewing projects this weekend. It has been way too long!! Hope your weekend was just as lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment