Wednesday, February 29

ruth's.

This post is a little behind but I just got the pictures and had to share.  Cory had heard about this place in Salt Lake that was on Diners, Drive In, and Dives on the Food Network. We decided to check it out and it was worth it. It is in the middle of nowhere. Like fourteen miles from any town/ civilization. We kept driving deeper and deeper into the canyon. The only problem is that I have been watching too many Criminal Minds episodes so I thought for sure I was driving to my death. Ok, not really but it was quite the excursion to find it. What a little gem hidden in the mountains. I would recommend it for sure!

If you want to see the clip about it on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives go here


n qw er

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm the only girl in the world without adorable brown leather riding boots. Suuuper cute.

    ReplyDelete