Wednesday, February 22

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Blog
      I am so bipolar with you! I am pretty sure every time I look at a different blog I think I need to change you. So hang in there and I will get it all figured out. Also, sorry for the lack of posts. For some reason I get really overwhelmed just thinking of updating you!

Dear Las Vegas,
      I had so much fun in you this weekend. I can't wait to post the video that I made about my long weekend. Thanks for being warm and friendly. Also thank you for making me realize that I am actually a good person. I am so grateful that I am surrounded by respectable people and people who don't smoke. I am pretty sure that I am still washing smoke out of my clothes and hair. Hey thanks again!

Dear London and Layla,
    I have loved being your nanny and spending so much time with you lately. Thanks for all the small little moments that melt my heart.

Dear Life,
   Thanks for being so good to me. I often take for granted all of the small moments that are lovely. Today I am especially grateful for my friends. My roommates are the biggest rays of sunshine to me. They are constant entertainment and support! Thanks again for being so darn good to me!

2 comments:

  1. let's play soon. love you girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a sweetheart. And I'm excited to hear about Vegas! Aaaand, you're new blog look is my favorite yet, I think. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete