Thursday, June 9

The Day I Conquered the Bad Date





Dear Large White Y on the Mountain,
I see you everyday and admire how beautiful and great you are. Even though I love you, I had a very bad experience getting to know you. I got invited by some kids in my freshman ward. I did not know that they were in the Army ROTC. Since you don't know what this means let me translate...these boys thought it was appropriate to sprint, literally sprint up the steep mountainside. I was not pleased. I pulled out all of the tricks in the book to make them slow down. Mostly I resorted to pointing out large buildings and asking what building it was. This succeeded only a marginally bit. Then finally I made it, in the front of the pack, I came in first and beat all the ROTC guys! Well maybe not first but I did it. However brutal this story is, I have changed my wicked ways. I made the trek back to you and loved it. The people in my ward were wonderful hiking buddies! So here's to you my new friend and all of our adventures together, maybe there will be some more rendezvouses! Until next time.
With all my love,
Jessica





1 comment:

  1. Hahah, I remember when you told that boy you were going to break his arms. That was probably one of the best moments of my life when you told me about that.

    ReplyDelete