Thursday, June 30

A Very Merry Unbirthday Mocktail Party

mustaches
martinellis
masonjars
makeshift dresses
A party could not ask for much more than wonderful food, friends and fun. { This post is already full of lots of alliterations.} I have always dreamed of having a mocktail party when I turned 21 and last Thursday my wish came true! Thanks to some ideas from my favorite pinterest peeps and others, I got exactly what I wanted. I was even more excited when Brittany asked if she could be my birthday photographer! Of course I said yes! I wish all of you could have come...next year you have a personal invitation from me! Enjoy the festivities!

xo

P.S. no one was hurt in the set up of this fabulous party!
P.P.S. peanut butter and jelly sushi was served, we are so classy
P.P.P.S. I made the dress that I am wearing check out my craft page for more details







No comments:

Post a Comment