Monday, June 20

Look Out World, Jessica's 21!

So today is a very special day, I mean like monumental! Jessica turned 21 years old today, and I am her best friend who wants to blog about it. For her birthday, I wanted to make her a birthday soundtrack. We have this thing where we love to share music with each other, its more like an obsession really. Every time I find a new band or song that I love, I immediately want to share it with her. So here it goes, here is a little taste of her birthday soundtrack. It contains some of our favorites, some new stuff, and some all around great classics. Love you friend, happy birthday!! Love, Kristen

The Resistance -Anberlin
I would do Anything for you- Foster the People
Helium Hearts- Jason Reeves
Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
Something Good Can Work- Two Door Cinema Club
Free- Mates of State
Clumsy- Fergie
Young Blood- The Naked and Famous
Never gonna Leave this Bed- Maroon 5
Single Ladies- Beyonce
Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment