Monday, November 14

Countdown

Wonderful things are coming my way! I couldn't believe how many things are coming up in the near future. What is coming up for you? I hope they are wonderful things as well...

1. Park City opens in 5 DAYS!
     I am an avid skier. I awkwardly told someone that it was one of the most pleasurable activities that  I  could be doing. I did not mean how it sounded but we all laughed!  Sundance opens in December! {I definitely have ski passes to both resorts}

2.  Thanksgiving is in 10 days
       My parents are coming down to Utah and we will all have dinner at my grandparents. I am so      excited for all of the festivities of course.  H&M just opened near Salt Lake and you better believe my mom and I will be in that store for a good time.

3.  Finals are in 27 days
      The end of this semester is coming up so quickly. I have a ton to do between now and then but can't believe how soon it is coming. This will most likely be my last fall at BYU. Yikes!

4. Christmas is in 40 days
   This one is a given. Christmas is simply glorious!

Welcome Winter!!
IMGP0828














3 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    Your blog is beautiful! Seriously, you are such a good photographer--and designer. Will you PLEASE come visit my living room? I'm so bad at that kind of stuff. When do you graduate? Are you still doing public health?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie,
    You are too kind!!! How is Boston? I still am in love with that city! How is Oliver doing? I think the plan right now is that I will graduate next December! I can't believe that I only have like eight classes left! I am still doing public health and plan on doing graduate work in Occupational Therapy! How is culinary school going?
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica,

    Boston is good. Getting a little lonely now that it's close to the holidays and I really wish I was back in the West. Culinary school is going well. I finish classes in the next 3 weeks and then I'll have to do an internship at a bakery/restaurant. Oliver is doing well also.

    That's great you're graduating soon. Where do you plan to get your graduate degree?

    ReplyDelete