Thursday, November 17

On a scale of 1 to Perfect

I have been dying to write this post. I seriously have the most wonderful roommates in the whole world! On Sunday we had a winner of a dinner. Alyssa made her famous homemade clam chowder { it was to die for} We had our chowder in yummy bread bowls with green beans on the side. To add to our awesomeness we drank Martinellis. We are super classy at East Cambridge. I was in charge of dessert, which I was very proud of. All week I had no idea what I was going to make. Whenever that happens, an afternoon on Pinterest solves my issue. I decided to make Smore's Cake in a Jar. Oh my goodness, you have to make this. It is so yummy! My favorite food is smores and so this was right up my alley. While the dessert was cooking we went for a walk and enjoyed a wonderful fall evening. To sum it up, my day was perfect!

Dinner......

photo-6

Lovely Walk....
photo-15photo-2 photophoto-14 photo-11photo-7 photo-12photo-19 photo-16photo-18

Epic Dessert....
photo-5photo-4 photo-3photo-10 photo-9photo-8

No comments:

Post a Comment