Friday, November 11

That's a Wrap

Hi guys! It has been a little bit since I have blogged. I just wanted to build up the suspense for this post. Well really I couldn't figure out how to load these pictures. For some reason I was really struggling. Last weekend when Brittany came over, I had a goal to finish this headband. It is called The Turban and it is so stinking cute. I love headbands. As I have gotten older I have a strict no pain tolerance for headbands. If they hurt, they are out! This headband is so comfortable and I love wearing it! I want to make it in lots of colors.  My wonderful friends of course had to help me model it.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. We have a flag football game tomorrow, wish us luck...


Photo 45 Photo 47-1Photo 49 Photo 50Photo 51 Photo 52

1 comment:

  1. oh my that is the cutest headband ever! ps can we PLEASE play soon???

    ReplyDelete