Thursday, March 1

keep breathing.

Ingrid Michealson has always touched my heart but today she really nailed it. I woke up in a funk. I did not want to get out of bed and I did not want to go to class. On my way home from English, I realized that I am in control of my happiness. My life is pretty dang good and it was up to me to enjoy it. So I came home and took a shower put on some lipstick and headed back out into the world! The rest of the day was not extraordinary but I was happy. I was also reminded that I have come a long ways from where I was a year ago. That in and of itself is worth it! So sing to me Ingrid and also I think I might do a photo challenge for the month of March. Wanna join?


KEEP BREATHING- INGRID MICHAELSON









1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the photo challenge this month- with my phone that does NOT have instagram. i feel cool. you are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete