Sunday, August 7

A Litttle Bit of This and That

Hello friends! I have been a quiet little blogger this week but rest assured I have been having quite the adventures.

Adventure Location: Murtaugh, Idaho. Oh wait where in the world is that? For someone who grew up in Boise and loves Idaho as much as I do, I had no idea where it was either. I found myself right in the middle of Twin Falls and Burley on a 10,000 acre farm having the best time!

Adventure Excuse: My sister's bridal shower. She is getting married on September 30th [ I am so excited] and had a bridal shower at her fiance's house/ farm! It was everything a bridal shower should be: silly, awkward, and fun! Can't wait to post pictures of our dealings with mother nature. I got down to my Idaho roots this weekend. Literally.



For other news. I just had to post the pictures from a cute little picnic that Cynthia, Brittany and I went on. I love these girls and enjoying catching up with them while enjoying the sweet summer evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment