Monday, August 15

monsoon

Another summer adventure- Mona rope swing

I am just full of lots of activities. The only down side to this is that I have not done a lot of sewing/crafting. That will come though. I am currently homeless as well! The contract ended on my old apartment but my new lease doesn't start until the 24th. So if you see my car pass by completely filled to the brim because there is no where else to put my stuff, don't worry about it. Anyways back to the rope swing. I had heard the Mona rope swing is something worth making a special trip for. So off we went. We did not realize that we would pass the exit literally four times, get lost in the middle of no where, try to give directions to another friend, and finally stumble upon the pond. When we left Provo, it was a beautiful, sunny afternoon. Sometime during our navigation problems, it started to pour. I mean like thunder, lightening, the whole thing; however, we had a mission and could not be stopped. Rope swing or bust became our anthem! Check out our faces we definitely are showing how cold it was! I have to say though, it was definitely worth the trip. We had so much fun!!! I would say that made the list for one of the best summer activities. I especially liked the large ninja kick that I didn't even realize that I did [thats what I get for being a cheerleader for so long!] There is no other way to end something this great except to eat that JDawgs!!! I love summer!








2 comments:

  1. Two things. I LOVE your new header!!! so so so much! And that's the most typical alex face if i've ever seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I laughed so hard when I saw his face too. That sounded rude but I really meant that that is so typical Alex!

    ReplyDelete