Sunday, August 14

The Pursuit of Happiness

I was just relaxing this morning and decided to give my blog a little face lift. Little did I know that this would lead to some deep thoughts about what I want in my life. (hold on this could get a little scary) There have been some major changes in my life recently that have lead me to wonder what makes me happy. I mean really happy. I think that each of us have so much potential. Because of all this potential; I have an irrational fear that if I do not do everything that I have the potential to do, be or say, I will not be happy. The more I think about this, the more I realize it is simply, but not so simply, about being content with who I am right now. Right now I am Jessica White. Right now I am 21 years old. Right now its ok to have my heart healing. Right now I feel like relaxing. Right now I am not perfect. Right now I will recognize the good qualities that I possess. Right now I am learning and growing. I am not meant to be a cookie cutter person and for right now I will allow myself to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment