Monday, March 19

eleven.

My dearest friends, Brittany from notwofish tagged me in a list sort of thing. So here it goes:

Eleven things:
1. I always get talked into trying new adventurous activities with the boys and it always ends up being    fun. Example- skiing double black diamonds in my first season of skiing!
2.  I have renewed my love of running and look forward to doing a triathlon this summer
3.  I have an obsession with bike riding. I personally own a cruiser, mountain bike, a tandem, and am saving up for a ride bike!
4. I feel rebellious when I put a bright color in my hair. That is as wild as I get folks
5. I have a serious need for speed. My secret dream is to drag race!
6. I own a gun and really like to shoot things. Things not people, don't worry
7. I don't eat fruit but I have been trying really hard to get over that
8. I am in love with old vintage motel signs!
9. I always wear a pair of earrings it makes me feel feminine no matter what activity I do
10. I am dying to go on a big trip
11. I always read magazines at the grocery check-out. Mostly the bridal ones, I can't help it



Questions from Brittany:

1. If you could have a cat or a dog (but not both) which would it be?
      I would have a cat. I am not really an animal person so neither would be ideal  2. What is one personality trait of yours that you are glad you possess?
      I am glad that I am naturally optimistic. It makes life lots better and funny   
3. What is one physical trait of yours that you are glad you possess?
      I love having long legs and a long torso
4. Would you rather sleep in or wake up early?
      I am the biggest early bird you have ever met. I can't sleep in even if I try!
5. Do you have any weird quirks?
     I don't eat any types of fruit. Try me. I will not like a single one you mention
6. If time and money were not an object, what job would you like to have?
     Honestly I would do anything to help someone else. So probably traveling the world trying to    make just one person's life better.
7. What do you find yourself doing in your free time?
     skiing/ working out/ crafting/ reading
8. Would you like to live in a big city or a small town?
    big city. I love the life of a big city. There is so much to do.
9. If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for? (Singing, acting, whatever.)
     I would want to be famous for making a large difference. Think Mother T
10. What is one habit you would like to break?
     letting my fear be greater than my faith. I need to trust myself and go for broke
11. What is one habit you would like to form?
        blogging close to once a day!



Here is a little preview for the next post: 
shot_1331946042800

1 comment: