Thursday, May 10

a great big THANKS!

This post started out as a thank you to Brittany and it is still but somehow it turned into a walk down memory lane too.  So hang in there champions and watch this wonderful friendship take its shape. Oh yeah, thanks Brittany again for this beautiful blog design.


DSCF0044DSCF0408 DSCF0263 DSCF0728DSCF0991 DSCF1985DSCF1507 DSCF2132 DSCF2136 IMG_4701IMAG0137DSC_0576


IMG_4026fa

Can you believe this is just a sampling of the many pictures that I have of us together.  Oh Brittanica you are so wonderful. I especially love how I can be exactly myself around you. You are so genuine and great. I want to copy everything that you do. Oh dear, I am getting a little teary writing this. I need to go get some chocolate...but Britt you really are great.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gah! Jess this is so wonderful! I love looking at all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jess, I'm a bad friend, but I feel like your bday is coming up and i can't remember the exact day. when is it?

    ReplyDelete