Monday, May 7

makeover and may

Well hello friends. It has been far too long since I have blogged. I decided that my blog needed a serious face lift; however, I am not that talented when it comes to that kind of stuff. I am so lucky though to have such good friends. My dear friend Brittany Nelson is a blog genius. She is one of those people that you want to copy everything that they do. Her blog is always an inspiration of amazing ideas. So THANK YOU A MILLION Britt! You are great! Since it has been so long since I have blogged it seems that May just creeped right up? I am so excited to have warm weather and begin summer activites. I am also very excited to share some great things that have been going on in my life but for now I will share just a few things that have been inspiring me as of late. Can't wait to be back and I hope you have a terrific day!


No comments:

Post a Comment