Friday, May 11

i am going places

 If you thought this was a post about me getting my life figured out like grad school, etc you will be sorely mistaken. Those things are sort of overwhelming right now and the only solace I find is that I am literally going to a new place [ I think that those sort of things are called vacations...] I am going to Texas in 5 days!!!! I am so excited. For some reason this trip has given me all sorts of excuses to go shopping like a bandit [that sounds like I have been stealing clothes, no promises ;), totally kidding folks] and basically just spoil myself. This is my first time to Texas. I can't wait to have all sorts of new adventures. So for now I have been practicing my Texan words like:
howdy
y'all
calling everyone cowboy/cowgirl
talking about steak and other large pieces of meat
I think I am ready....


DSC_0314DSC_0218

3 comments:

  1. you will LOVE texas!!! why are you going there? you will probably want to buy cowgirl boots while you are there because they are the cutest. also make sure you eat brisket and bluebell ice cream. what part of texas are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! For some reason I couldn't reply to your other comment but my birthday isn't until June 20th so you are totally fine! I am seriously dying to go! I haven't had a big vacation in a long time. I am going to go visit Cory (we have lots to catch up on) you met him at the Bean that one day. I already have my cowboy boots packed and ready to go! I am going to Dallas. Hope life is going wonderfully! I will for sure try brisket and bluebell icecream yum yum!

      Delete
  2. I totally understand on the overwhelming part.

    Also, I know I like my steak rare as possible but what kind? New York strip... they probably don't care it that there in Texas.

    ReplyDelete