Wednesday, May 9

while i was away

Gosh it feels good to be blogging again. I am pretty sure that for the next little while my posts will be full of stuff that I did while I was away. This post will kick it off. During finals week, my schedule wasn't as full as it usually is.  Thanks to the sometimes luke warm weather of Utah during this time of year, I had been dying to go hiking. So I had a day off and Cory and I planned a hike. Alas, on my day off I woke up to rain. Undeterred we headed up to American Fork canyon to have ourselves a grand ol' day. It was perfect. Seriously though it was perfect. It was a pleasant drizzle and it was so beautiful there is not words adequate to describe how amazing it was. We got really lucky because as soon as we were driving out it started hailing! We also found this obscure hike that was wonderful. Camping trip to the same place this summer? I think yes!


photo-24 photo-43photo-26 photo-29 photo-42photo-35 photo-40photo-38 photo-23

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brit i have a huuuuuge favor to ask you?? will you help make my blog cute like yours and jess's??? also girls lunch sometimes soon?

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found you from the lovely designer of your blogs new look! (which looks very nice!) I am your newest follower and I look forward to reading more :) Stop over and say hi sometime! dailypolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete