Friday, May 25

i've been everywhere

Oh hey there blogging world. I am glad to report a wonderful and safe journey to Texas!! It was such a fun trip. One tiny little thing though. I hardly took any pictures {gasp} that is so not like me. For some reason on this trip I just decided to enjoy the moments. I did take some video footage that I am putting together at the moment. It is seriously the most random footage so we will see what happens. No guarantees. Here are a few highlights from my trip:
-riding a train
-riding on a real Texas Longhorn
-riding a mechanical bull
-eating Texas barbeque
-going to the lake lots
-eating catfish
-trying bluebell icecream

It really was one of the best trips ever. Cory and I had so much fun together. Now with memorial day weekend right around the corner, I am visiting my sweet sister on the farm in Idaho. It should be a real good time. If I don't end up being a cowgirl by the end of going to Texas and an Idahoan farm something may seriously be wrong!

Have a super day!

1 comment: