Saturday, April 16

the break in spring numero dos



PROVO!!
my oh my I never thought I would say how much I missed this bubble of a town. It has been a long semester away and I am excitedly awaiting my return there. I have missed my friends and classes and life and everything about this place. I got there late on Wednesday night and hung out with Kristen and company. They are so fun and also as obsessed with criminal minds as I am! The next morning was a very special day.
Friday-
9:00 a.m. Collette went to the temple for the first time because she got her mission call. She is going to Washington D.C. North, she is going to be the best! Brittany and I got to go with her. I loved it! First of all I had the most wonderful roommates in the world and not only roommates but the best friends ever. I count myself so lucky to have them in my life!






2:00 p.m. Played tennis with Megh!

6:00 p.m. Went and had sushi with the greatest gal pals in the world! I seriously love all of my girlfriends! They have been the greatest supports and SO much fun. They each have a special place in my heart and I will forever be grateful for their love and great memories!

This is us being our best selves!





8:30 p.m. Shalise and I went to visit josh lewis and company! Holy cow I had the best time ever! I got to meet and hang out with some cool kids. I think that I enjoyed it probably the most out of everyone because I felt alive again. For having to deal with so much junk lately to feel like I was 20 years old again had to be the best! Can't wait to be back in Provo!

Saturday-
since we went to bed at four in the morning after longboarding all night in the canyon, making a denny's run and losing my keys the dark abyss of the inside of the couch! Waking up the next morning was rough, I am not going to lie. Conference was wonderful as usual! I even got to go to Saturday afternoon! Look for me in the Ensign...one day I will be there!

Sunday-
spent the night at Angie Pitts' house! Gosh I love this girl! She is just the greatest! I had so much fun with her and her family. Angie and I are serious work out buddies! I don't know anyone else as crazy as her to get up with me at like 5:30 to go to a 6 am workout class! Did I mention that she is just the funniest! We watched the movie Catfish! Everyone has to see it...it is really crazy/hilarious/really sad but so good! Hit the road home to Boise!


I really loved my trip to Utah to visit such wonderful people in my life! Thank you to everyone for making it special and so much fun!

I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jess, I just love reading your blog posts! Provo misses you too!

    ReplyDelete