Friday, April 29

Woman of Steel



I like to play this game called, " You know you are hard core when...." The game is simple fill the statement in with different things that are worthy of the title of being hardcore. Well " you know when you are hardcore when you learn to weld! " This last weekend I became a woman of steel when I learned to weld. It was something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I am slightly obsessed with learning new things. I have to let everyone in on a little secret, I got a tattoo....well temporary that is. I thought I would be even more hardcore by having a tattoo that says "love kills slowly" with a large skull and hearts. It was wonderful! Grandpa Jack and I really enjoyed spending time together and my welding lesson went well! I can't wait to put it to use on a cool project!


No comments:

Post a Comment