Sunday, April 17

Father And Mother I Love You


This post is dedicated to my family. We took family pictures this weekend and we all had so much fun. This was by far the most enjoyable our family pictures have ever been. Usually we have these strange matching outfits and my mom has to do my sister's hair and she hates it the whole time....but this time we all loved it. I want to share with you some of the best parts of my cute family! Enjoy the ride!



Father= Paul White
My dad is so awesome! He is the funniest person in the whole world. My dad is the best girls dad ever. He is usually super patient and tries really hard to understand all of girls emotions. He is a Major in the Army and is currently serving in Iraq as an executive officer. I am so proud and grateful for him! He has been such an example and teacher to me as well as a provider. Thanks for all you do!





Mother=Jacque White
My mom rocks! She is the most organized person in the whole world! She is also so very strong. My dad has been to Iraq twice the first time for a year and a half and currently for a year. She keeps everything running. My mom also is the CRAFTIEST person ever. Ask anyone and they will tell you there is nothing she can not create. We have had the chance to spend a lot of time together and I love every minute of it! We have a lot of fun!




Sister= Kortni White
Oh how I love my sister. Having a sister is simply the greatest blessing. My sister is the most loyal person ever ( I find myself typing in the whole world a lot!:)) With everyone else she is super patient and very kind and most of the time to me too! We have called ourselves the partners in crime, and crimes we committed! Green nail polish on the carpet, holes in the wall, sneaking ice cream, and so many more stories! I love my sister dearly and am so glad to be her best friend!




Paul + Jacque + Jessica + Kortni=

putting fun in dysfunctional

lively

wonderful

fun
caring






No comments:

Post a Comment