Wednesday, April 13

theme songs

it is amazing when you are going through something hard, every song you listen to you hits you! You know what I mean, at all the right moments, a song just describes exactly the emotions that you are feeling! Well I have had that moment ALOT lately and decided to make a little playlist of those songs. Just guess what is going on in my life right now....

1. Battlefield by Jordan Sparks and the old one by Pat Benatar

2. The Climb by Miley Cyrus

3. Never Again by Kelly Clarkson (well pretty much every girl power anthem by her rocks my world) my dear friend olivia zippi once told me that Kelly speaks right to your heart and I must agree that she is right!

4. (but really number one in my mind) BULLETPROOF-by La Roux

5. Knock You Down- Keri Hilson

6. Shake It Off-Mariah Carey


I am pretty sure the list continues and continues.....you should comment and tell me the theme songs for your life!

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I'm going through a hard time I always listen to Rain by Bishop Allen. They are my very favorite song and that song is so motivating to me when I'm experiencing a little rough patch. I love you so much!
    P.S. Your blog is rockin Jessica White. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, mine is really dorky, but whenever I don't think I can take one more day of madness, I put on Michael McLean's "Hold on the Light Will Come" full blast and bawl my eyes out. It is super Mormon-y, but it does a great job of reminding me not to give up. :)

    ReplyDelete