Monday, April 11

the break in spring

*warning this is a very long but super awesome post*


this spring break was so wonderful to say the least. i was so happy to finally be free for a little bit and have some fun. it started off with a bang and a road trip. i went down with taylor kovash and her sister to the holi festival of colors. i know for all of those in provo these pictures are old hat but they are so classic i have to put them up.


















it was such a fun time. it was quite a quick trip...here is the breakdown=
Friday-
3:00 pm- leave boise and make the trip down to provo
9:30 pm- arrive in provo
10:00 pm- in and out run
10:30 pm- decide what to conquer
11:00 pm- go visit parker andrus and crew and have a very in depth conversation about life, liberty and the pursuit of marriage. we literally looked like we were getting interviewed. kristen, taylor, and i all sat on chairs across from the boys. we like to think of ourselves as the future view.
1:00 am- arrive back to kristen's apartment
2:oo am- try to coax kristen into watching criminal minds!! my favorite show ever!

Saturday-
8:30-wake up
10:00-2:00 festival of colors
3:00 hit the road home to boise!

I told you it was a fast one! Then with a week ahead of nothing but relaxing I watched the Christensen's kids. They are seriously the best! We have so much fun together. We do things like dress up and go to dinner (yes, i totally joined in with a multicolored tutu and minnie mouse ears!) , flying kites with grandpa jack (krew getting tangled in the kite string), jumptime, building awesome forts and sleeping in them, having a mass amount of ping pong tournaments, the list continues! one of my very favorite moments is when krew had a ballon and wrote a note and then told me he was going to let it go so that Jesus could get the note. him and sammy watched that ballon as far as they could. how sweet is that?









ok so that was monday-wednesday of spring break. so on wednesday i packed my car and literally hit the road right after i got off from babysitting. i felt like quite the gypsy woman in my car. there was everything that i needed including an air mattress which i would soon come to find out did not hold air. so i drove myself to logan, utah to visit my very wonderful sister. it was so fun to see her and spend time with her. i ended up sleeping in her twin size bed which i know shrunk to the size of a matchbox that night. the next morning we went to a crazy workout class. i can't believe that i let her talk me into it, i was sore for the next week and a half!!! then i had to stop and have some infamous aggie icecream. it was allright i have to say but don't tell my dad that i enjoyed my time in logan with my amazing sister! here are my feelings of having a sister.... ok having a sister is the best thing anyone could ever ask for. your sister is the best friend that is right next to your heart. she is the person that completes you and knowsi you the best. i don't ever question if she is going to be on my side whether i am right or wrong! i don't know what i would do without kortni! ok hit the road AGAIN! on my way to my beloved p-town! Stayed tuned for spring break part dos!










1 comment:

  1. Love your Blog!! You are truly an amazing person! Love Grandi

    ReplyDelete