Sunday, April 24

Easter + The psycho bird



Happy Easter everyone!

What a wonderful day to stop and think about what happened on this day so long ago. It is always wonderful to stop and think what the Savior did for each of us. It is always great because it is spring time and usually sunny. This just makes it all the better. Easter is much different when there are no little kids and no easter egg hunts. We did have a wonderful dinner with my grandparents and enjoyed talking about life.

There was something that happened today that was so Crazy!! I came downstairs to get some breakfast and hear this thump on the glass door that leads to our backyard. It continued for a while, so I asked my mom what it was. Come to find out this robin was flying at the window and hitting it searching for something. ( Refer to the innocent looking bird at the top of the post) We could not figure out what it was doing. The bird continued to run into the window for FIVE hours non stop! It was the weirdest thing I have seen. It seriously seems so unreal, so I had to take pictures to prove that we weren't nuts! My mom said that she felt like we were in an Alfred Hitchcock movie with attacking birds. We survived though and finally had to put up a board to stop the bird from hurting itself. I wonder what in the world the bird thought was so important that it had to the run itself into the window for five hours but whatever. So that was our main event for the day!


This is the bird in attack mode!
We had to put up this contraption to make the bird finally go away!

1 comment: