Sunday, May 15

The End and My Thoughts

I have made it through this semester and it is a wonderful feeling to be all done! I have thought a lot about what I wanted to type in this post. I thought it was time for me to write about what has been on my mind this past week. I can not believe that the past four months have come and gone. It is amazing to look back and see how much I have learned this winter. Not only have I learned academically but personally as well. I have grown more at this time in my life than I could have ever imagined. I started out this semester at ground zero. I am not joking when I say ground zero, I had nothing left, I was a car with no gasoline. I had no idea what in the world I was going to do with my life or myself. Now here I stand four months later, still learning, but so much further ahead than where I was. What used to drive me crazy was when people would say that trials make us stronger. Things like that are so easy to say but the worst to hear when you are trying to survive. I have got the awesome opportunity to think truly what it means that our trials make us stronger. So I turned from wanting to punch those people in the face to really trying to apply that to my life. I have to admit it is so true. So here I go saying it myself, trials make us stronger. They do, they really do. We are not alone in dealing with the ebbs and flows of our journey. We have so many angels in disguise and helping hands. My family and friends have been the greatest source of support ever! There we go, I am so glad that I could share my real thoughts and feelings. I think it is so important to share with others the things that make us human and not just puppets dying to impress. I love putting exciting things that happen to me on my blog but there is so much more to life than just the image that you portray. So heres to being me, the real me and the real you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment