Wednesday, May 11

Sun Tanning the the Library?




It is finals week! Yay...well yay for almost being done with all of my
tests! Just one standing between me and the sweet freedom of outside.
So while I was being a very good student the library today I just happened to look over
and you will Never believe what I saw.............................. this kid
had his shirt
off,
lying on the floor of the library right in front of a large window with the
sun pouring in!! I seriously almost died! I tried to take a picture but he was too far away and while I was entertained, I didn't want to be a creeper and just run over and take a picture! Oh, dear old Boise
State! Being here for one semester has taught me so much. I can not even
begin to describe how much I have learned about life besides my classes.
I could fill up a whole blog with just the moments I have on campus.
For example, I found out that the world is ending. It is ending soon too if you didn't know!
So get ready for May 21,2011 that is judgement day! If I was not at BSU I would have had no idea!
Each day I would walk around and find something that inspired me or just
flat out entertained me. So here you go, Boise State at it's
finest:

I found this banana when I walked into my chemistry class just sitting on the seat next to mine, for some reason I thought it was hilarious!
This is collecting sediment from the Boise River at seven thirty in the morning for my chemistry lab! This picture was taken before I learned that we would have to watch water filter through dirt for two hours. Do not get me started!

This is my physics study group! I have never had so much fun taking a test before!
This lady made my day! She was riding this bright blue motorcycle and was completely decked out in gear, I mean the fringe and everything! I felt very inspired to become hardcore just by looking at her!

I saw this scooter and wanted to go for a ride. This thing is the like the buick of scooters, or maybe giant spaceship!

Ok, I can do this one more test and then I will be free as a bird ......until then!

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! I laughed so hard when I read this blog. You rock my dear!!

    ReplyDelete