Saturday, May 21

The Full Nelson


The Full Nelson is brought to us by the epic Brittany Nelson from notwofish! We had both been eyeing these antique shops on Center Street and decided to try them out. So we set out on Friday evening ready to get our antique on.....but to our dismay all of the stores were closed! So being the optimistic people that we are, we decided to try out this super yummy milkshake shop called Sammy's! Hands down it was the greatest milkshake ever. I ordered a chocolate cream oreo pie shake. It came with real pie pieces...I know yum, huh? It got even better when we found out it was band night! So we stayed and supported some local bands. I must say that I love live music. It is so much fun to listen and relax. I had a great evening with my dear friend Brittany or known to me as Brittanica! Can't wait to go to the stores when they are opened!
Oh by the way, I made the dress that I am wearing. I have had so much fun sewing lately! I will put a picture on my craft page for more information!








2 comments: