Thursday, May 5

May Day! May Day!



The first day of the month of May. Maybe, just maybe it won't snow anymore. If I was a betting woman I would think that Boise might have a few surprises as far as weather is concerned. I LOVE May Day for some reason. I think I like it just because I get to visit people and deliver fun things. If you don't know the May Day tradition, I will just send over Chase Cusack. He taught me all about it sophomore year of high school. We have had an ongoing joke ever since then about May Day. This year I thought I would surprise him and make a flower cake. *Warning* I am no Martha Stewart. The only thing that ol' Martha and I have in common are our criminal records!! Don't worry I am not going to jail, at least not yet, but I bet I could make orange look pretty good! So check out my cake and try not to be jealous of my super rad cooking skills!






After the cake making, I went and visited one of my favorite families....the Cowleys. I seriously feel like their adopted child. I have had so much fun getting to know them over the years. Tess is quite the talented piano player and photographer see what we were up to!



Tess was ready to take over the photography reins for a little bit! We have so much fun doing what we do best....being together!

Oh Aden. He has taught me a few things:
1. I am glad that Kortni is a girl and my only sibling. I wouldn't want anything else.
2. Life is better when you sing it at the top of your lungs all of time.
3. There is only one way to play video games: to pone noobs {I really don't know how to spell that}

I love the Cowley family to pieces and glad that I could join the ride for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment