Saturday, May 28

Happy Birthday Sister of Mine

This is going to be us in fifty years!
Kortni Kay White, Happy Birthday to you!!! My little sister is 19 now! I can not believe that she is getting old and getting married! Kortni and I have been best friends since the moment we met! I couldn't ask for a better sister! I found this quote and it describes perfectly how I feel about our relationship:


"A Sister is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone"

Author: unknown

This quote says it all! I have the most loyal sister in the world. There has never been another person more dedicated to listening and helping. We know exactly which buttons to push and how to get the other to react. It has been a blast having her as a sister and I wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment