Wednesday, May 18

Snapshots of Life

I am now residing in 801. It has been six months and a six hour drive since I have lived here. I am excited to start some adventuring with old and new friends. Before I left Mandy and I went to the temple and it was such an amazing morning. Not only being in the temple but the weather was so nice. I find myself writing a lot about the weather when it is gets warm. I love sunshine! Don't get me wrong though, I can be the first one to the chairlift on a powder day but something about the summer brings me to life. I love waking up in the morning and knowing it is going to a beautiful day. As much as I love summer, I love my family. They are so wonderful. After the temple I went to worked on a sewing project with my grandma {wait until you see the final project, I am pretty proud} I love my grandparents. They are so much fun to be around. I think I have one of the cutest grandpas in the world. They are coming to visit me in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! Here are some snapshots of my day:








3 comments: